Sunday, January 21, 2018

Wishing Well

Today is a  dull dreary wet and cold  day here.  The  house is  quiet and I thought I'd have plenty of time to be creative and get some  projects done, but  the head  just wasn't  into it.  I started out with the  sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  Those are usually  great inspiration to get me started.  Seems today I needed  a bigger  push.  Simon Says Monday has a  Bird Challenge.  So that  gave me another idea to work towards.  I guess I needed  bright and cheerful because this is what I came up with.
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges and Through the Craft Room Door both have an Anything Goes theme this week.

5 comments:

  1. I can relate to wanting to get lots of projects done but the head isn’t in to it. Your card is pretty, colors that will brighten a dreary day. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love your fun mix of patterned papers! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This should definitely counteract the dull, dreary day Connie! So bright and happy! The wood on your well looks fantastic! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty, cheerful card.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Fun mix of papers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete