Monday, January 15, 2018

Double easel card

It's a little early for me to be thinking about Valentines Day but when I saw this double easel card in the Silhouette Store I knew I would try it real soon.  I really like how this worked out.  Just too cute! City Crafter has an All You Need is Love Challenge  I think this should  work quite nicely in. Tuesday Throw Down  has  a Layer it on challenge.  this project  has more than 6 layers on it.  Word art Wednesday and As You Like It Challenges both have Anything  Goes as their theme for the week.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at City Crafter, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, so prefect for Valentine's Day! Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete