Saturday, January 13, 2018

All Wrapped Up


Well, much to my amazement I was able to  squeeze a  few more  minutes of playtime today.  I'm sticking to the easy stuff today because of the limited time.  I saw this  sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and thought it  would be a  good fit  for this Whimsie Doodle image that's been  laying on my  desk  since probably last winter.  She is just so cute!    Whimsie Doodle has an All Wrapped Up Challenge.  Through the Craft Room Door  and Inspiration Destination both have an Anything Goes Challenge ending soon.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Glad you had your image all ready for our sketch! :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun take on the sketch this week, and I see you flipped it as I did :) I agree, this is really a cute image and you've colored it so well too! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're card is lovely! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the clean design. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete