Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Paper Shelter Valentine

The  challenge at Paper Shelter is one  I often don't get  done.  Today I was determined to change that. They still have a  Valentines Challenge open  so I chose this sweet  little gal.  Penny's Paper Challenges has a favorite  color or embellishment challenge closing soon.  My favorite color combination lately has been pink and lime.  it  makes this card  just so girly.  Then I used my favorite go to embellishment.  These beads are  made from Peeler beads  that were melted in the oven.  I have so many  colors and I use them a lot.  Crafty Creations has a Hearts Challenge.  In the Pink  also has a Valentines challenge. Creative Inspirations has a Hugs and Kisses Challenge.  You can bet this  little gal has a  few of each to give out.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Connie, love the pretty designer paper. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete