Monday, February 1, 2016

Love

I'm not real sure what happened to this picture.  Apparently the settings have been change on my camera and the zoom is  out. Oh well, I will try and  get a better picture later when I figure out what is wrong.  Until then I will use this one for the  Freshly Made Sketches Challenge.  it might be a little different than the  original sketch but my Sentiment is the center of the card and  really  stand s out.  2 Crafty Girlz and Brown Sugar Challenges both have an Anything Goes Challenge.  Cut it Up Challenges has a Love Challenge.  Word Art Wednesday also has an Anything goes challenge.

4 comments:

  1. That's cool! I like how the letters float in the middle of the card. Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up for our Love is in the Air challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I struggle as well with a pesky camera! Sweet Valentine though! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have all had camera issues! The life of a card maker! I love those big bold sparkly letters! Perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up.

    ReplyDelete