Saturday, January 30, 2016

Chocolate Cake

Sometimes last year I won this set of stamps in a challenge.  I wasn't sure I would ever use it because its just not something I would have picked out.  However, I have now used it twice this month.  That's  really good for me.  This time I chose it for the Die Cutting Divas Chocolate Cake Challenge.  I dug out my spellbinders again to cut my rectangles.  This is more time  consuming than cutting them with my  silhouette but they DCD requires a die cut on their entries.  I also used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I really like their sketches. Through the Craft Room Door has an anything goes challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation. Thank you for joining us over at TTCRD challenge. We look forward to seeing you again. I am going to follow your wonderful blog.

    Hugs

    Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie (TMS DT)
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you got so much use out of your new stamp set. I like when things work out that way - you get something that you think you'll never use, but you figure out a way to use it! I love all the beautiful browns on your card.

    For Die Cuttin' Divas challenges, you can use any die cutting machine you have, including electronic ones like Cricut or Silhouette.

    Thanks for linking to Die Cuttin' Divas! Hope to see you there again soon!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete