Monday, November 30, 2015

Light Bulbs

This  card is a little different than  what I usually think of at Christmas.  Black is not a  color that even crosses my mind at Christmas but these  Light Bulbs really pop out against the dark background.  Papertake Weekly has a Take Your Pick challenge.  I chose  to use the color Challenge and the glitter it up technique. Its hard to see but the green bulbs are  glittered and the red one are of foil.  Crafty Sentiments has a Christmas Decoration Challenge.  Through the Craft Room Door has an Anything Goes Challenge ending real  soon.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I love the bit of aqua/teal you have going through as well. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We are looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Sara
    TTCRD DT
    FP3 {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I like the foil and glitter on the black background, it looks really good! Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete