Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shamrock

Gee  where has the beginning of this new year gone?  It was only New Year's  yesterday right?  I have no clue where  January and February disappeared to but I  sure  ready for  Spring.  This  is another card from the Silhouette Online Store.  I was determined to use as many of their items as I  bought.  I buy  so many and they just stay  sitting for ages.  My  new  goal is  to buy them and use  them.  3  Girl Jam has an Anything Goes with Ribbon so I want to use this card there.  A  Gem of a Challenge has a Clean and  Simple  Challenge.  My  Silhouette machine makes this really simple to  cut.  Little Tangles has an Anything Goes  Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about the last few months flying by! This is a great looking card! Thanks for joining us at 3 Girl JAM! Your blog is adorable, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete