Sunday, January 19, 2014

Bunny with Snowman

Sketch049.jpg
I decided to try the  print and cut feature on my silhouette again!  I keep forgetting how because I don't use it enough. I made this card to fit the I {heart} sketches challenge.  Die Cutting Divas also has a  In with the New and Out with the  Old challenge.  I tried a new technique with the print and cut and also a  new embossing folder.  Then I used some old scrap ribbon that was  on my  desk left over from  gifts I wrapped at Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thank you for playing along with us at FTHS! We have a new sketch out today and I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet image and great take with our last week´s sketch !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete