Saturday, December 14, 2013

Gingerbread Kids

I'm slowing down in this  Christmas  rush  to get  cards made.  I'm so caught up in other things  that I need to do I don't  have much play time so I've  quit with the challenges and am only  doing  the ones I really want to do! I have fun with them  all  but just don't have the time right now.  But I will be back after the  New Year.  This  card  is for Imagine that.   I  like their designs and want to keep up so I can  continue to get their freebie each month.  Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. This is a great card. Love the paper piecing on her dress. Thank for playing along with Imagine That!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Connie! Love the girl's plaid dress, and I just love easel cards too :) Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Progressive Freebie Challenge!! Hope you had a very blessed Christmas *Ü*

    ~Kris, owner/illustrator
    Imagine That! Digis by Kris

    ReplyDelete