Sunday, November 17, 2013

Be Thankful

Ok I found another  turkey  laying on my desk and decided I might as well use  him before I lose him.  I saw that Incy Wincy Designs has a Gratitude Challenge and so  does Tuesday Throwdown and Parade Your Crafts I am  going to use this card for all three challenges.  I used my silhouette to  cut  the  squares and to cut Be Thankful out.  Again I had to use  the trusty paint  chips to  cut eh  words  the size I wanted them.  So far paint chips have not let me down. They always  cut perfectly.

2 comments:

  1. Cute turkey and the embossed background is fantastic. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    Kim
    www.lilypatchstamps.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute turkey card! thanks for joining our challenge! jen t. from parade your crafts dt :)

    ReplyDelete